Stress, change, anxiety or depression can sometimes cause a ‘creative block’! Which I have personally been struggling with lately.
We have so many distractions, life can be so busy, there are chores-work-sport-kids-family-and so much more! So when you finally have a moment to spend on some ‘creative time’ … well there’s that dreaded block!
Here are 5 ways I have found that help overcome a creative block:
- Find a pen and paper and start doodling or writing
- Look at magazines that are related to your creative interest
- Talk to someone who has a similar interest
- Find inspiration in your journal
- Make a list of goals or projects you’d like to do and prioritize them ready for next time
What ways do you find that help you overcome a ‘creative block’?